05 July 2005

He followed me home mum. Can I keep him?

At one of the clock on Saturday I thought it would be interesting to sit down and watch the opening of Live8. At sometime around midnight, I got up again. My favourite bit - Pete Doherty of course. What a star. They may be laughing now, but in twenty years time that's what everybody will remember - you mark my words. Clever boy. I fell asleep during The Who and woke up to Pink Floyd. Quite a trip in itself that.

With over 750 CDs making the old place at Crapston Villas look untidy, I set about streamlining my music collection. The things you find: Kula Shaker, Bucks Fizz, Lonnie Gordon - to name but a few crimes against the human ear - which are all now safely 'archived' in a cardboard box like a Blue Peter time capsule (but no bust of Petra) for future discovery. I'm feeling all Buddhist and free.

Just watched an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm called 'The Doll'. One of the funniest things I have seen in ages. Go and get yourselves a copy - it's part of the second series - I guarantee you'll thank me for it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

08 June, 2006 07:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

19 July, 2006 14:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

22 July, 2006 18:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home