25 April 2005

There's a white prism with phony jism spread across its face

Me again.

This morning my dentist asked me if I needed a polish. I said that I thought it was his job to tell me that. He said I didn't need one, but he thought he'd ask.

We have a waterfall feature over our front door as a result of a leaky gutter, which makes me feel like Daniel Day-Lewis in The Last of the Mohicans whenever I set off in the rain. I got very soggy.

I asked a French person to translate a bill I have received from the hospital where I was treated in France back in February. He read the instructions printed on the reverse of the bill to me - in beautiful French, before handing it back to me with an enigmatic smile.

I think I may be getting sick.

Here are some of those great pictures Jo took yesterday. I have been given permission to use them here, so don't get funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

08 June, 2006 07:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

19 July, 2006 14:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home