01 May 2006

Twist in my sobriety

Has it really been that long? Cripes, what have I been doing with myself? Must try harder - although I think I said that before somewhere.

Anyway, here I am again, on the cusp of my 37th birthday. Time is waiting in the wings. But hold up, things are about to get interesting again around here. It's going to be like 2004 all over. Straight up guv and make no mistake Mary Poppins.

Move a little closer and I'll tell all. But first I'll get my birthday out of the way.


Come back soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

08 June, 2006 07:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

22 July, 2006 18:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home